Quality helpful Guest Posts are welcome here on BusinessEmailEtiquette.com!
(Have a question about something else? Please use this form.)
This site is not a general business blog. I am very focused on the type of information I write about and provide.
Business Email Etiquette & Proper Technology Use
IMPORTANT: Posts must be specifically about Business Email communications, use, tips and proper business technology practices to be considered and receive a response.
Here is a quick checklist to follow before submitting your inquiry:
- Topic Ideas: Review this site first to confirm I’ve not already covered what you are proposing. Before spending your time writing up a post, please pitch your business email topic or proper technology use ideas by me first including a few bullet point focus points. If your pitch is not in line with these topics, you will not receive a response.
- Article Length: No less than 850 words. If articles seem gratuitous or shallow just to push a link or two, the article will be declined.
- Detailed: Visitors come to BEE for guidance and resources. Be as detailed and “teachable” as possible. Lists, how-tos and specifics help readers the most.
- Outbound Links: Up to 2 links will be allowed. One within the post content and only if it is to a resource related to the topic and that site visitors will benefit from. This will be a no-follow link. An additional link can be added in the About The Author: blurb to your Website only — this will be a follow link.
- Author Box: At the bottom of your article I’ll include up to 35 words about you that can include one link to your Website.