Business Email Etiquette
If you are new to the online business world, or just looking to hone your skills to rise about your competition — my Business E-mail Etiquette 2017 Edition covers the whole shebang. This has been the primary reliable resource on Business Email Etiquette that has been updated annually for over a decade.
Everything You Need to Know About
Business Email Etiquette in One eBook
As an established E-mail Etiquette Expert and WordPress Consultant and Online Business Coach I have authored 4 books and two (BusinessEmailEtiquette.com, Net [email protected] Everyday E-mail Etiquette) on the topic of E-mail Etiquette. You can have my over 20 years of online Business Expertise (once only available to my clients) in this comprehensive Business E-mail Etiquette eBook.
Updated 2017 Edition Business
Email Etiquette eBook PDF Now Available!
Look Like a Professional!
This is a DOWNLOAD ONLY eBook — Non-Printable Adobe PDF Format. If you prefer a paperback, Business E-mail Etiquette | THE MANUAL is available on Amazon.com and other online booksellers.
Since 1995 I’ve been actively promoted the importance of E-mail Etiquette through my Websites. NetManners.com along with this Business E-mail Blog exclusively about Business E-mail Etiquette have become the e-mail etiquette standard, so you are guaranteed that this book is backed by real-world experience!
“You won’t find a more comprehensive collection
of smart, contemporary and up-to-date Business
E-mail Etiquette information anywhere online!”
(Let alone one written by the author of the most
comprehensive Netiquette books and E-mail
Etiquette Websites available today!)
You simply will not find the depth or wealth of reality-based information on this topic in any other publication. And you can’t go wrong by making this one-time $9.95 investment in your success. No doubt there are free downloads available, but you can bet your bottom dollar they are not backed with the real practiced expertise, experience and comprehensive common sense advice offered in this eBook!
Free advice “Tip” pages barely scratch the surface! Here’s a quick and easy way to know everything about Business E-mail Etiquette (Remember, you can write the cost of this eBook off as a business expense!) all in one read.
More “need to know” details, tips and secrets so you can succeed and be perceived positively in your business e-mail than you can find anywhere. Period! This eBook will allow you to rise above your perceived competitors and ooze the epitome of tech savvy!
How To Use Business E-mail Etiquette To
Give A Professional Tech Savvy Perception
…In Less Than 1 Hour!
A sampling of the topics covered:
- What is Involved in Proper Replies and Why Your Responses are Critical to How You Will be Perceived!
- Subject Field Use: The Window into Your E-mail to Ensure it Gets Opened
- Formality & Addressing – Both of Which Can Doom Business Partnerships if Not Handled Properly
- To:, From: Cc:, Bcc:, Reply to All: When to Use and Not to Use
- Formatting: Rarely Necessary in Business Communications and Why
- Attachments: How to Send Attachments Reflecting Knowledge and Understanding of the Technology in Which You are Participating
- E-mail Configuration: How to Make Sure Your Settings Don’t Make You Look Like a 6th Grader
- Down-editing Your E-mail: Clarity in Communications by Down-editing, Lends to Less Misunderstandings and You Being Perceived as Tech Savvy! Learn How!
- Perception Marketing: This is All About Perception Folks — Don’t Kid Yourself!
- Signature Files: Dos, Don’ts and Considerations
- E-mail Organization Tips: Who Can’t Use Some E-mail Organization Tips? These Suggestions Make a World of Difference!
- Online Copyright Myths: Need to Know Info to Protect Your Online Collateral and Not Infringe on Others. You Will Be Surprised About What You Don’t Know on This Important Topic!
- Why Your Business Needs an E-mail Policy — Even If You Have Only One or Two Helpers — Be Informed!
- Example E-mail Policy: Covers All The Bases for Anyone Using Technology on Your Behalf.
- Texting Etiquette: Email Etiquette Applies Regardless of Device Used.
- Blogging and Social Media Networking.
- And much more….
It’s all here! What you need to know
so that you will be perceived as the professional, legitimate
business person that you are!
This DOWNLOAD ONLY eBook (Non-Printable Adobe PDF Format) is the answer to the many requests from teachers, corporate trainers, business owners, managers and employees to offer a concentrated “Business Only” guide on E-mail Etiquette.
Whether you are a business owner who works solo or has eve one employee, you need this eBook so that your e-mail activities enhance, and not hamper, your business success, image and potential! Remember, perception is the only reality online! Your e-mail in many cases is your first contact and chance to make a positive impression.
Need To Make That Oh-So-important First Impression?
You Bet You Do!
Don’t doubt for a moment how rabidly competitive the online environment is! Combine that with the majority who disregard or underestimate the importance of e-mail etiquette and you have that important highly desired competitive edge!
If you are just starting a new enterprise, you need to be aware of and practice proper e-mail etiquette to make sure your best chance for success. You’d hate for your lack of e-mail etiquette to give the impression that you are uneducated or worse — a fly-by-night, right? So why take the risk?
This little investment in your success will clearly set you apart from your competitors who do not take these matters seriously or who have anemic e-mail etiquette skills. One thing for sure, online, you need to rise above all the noise and proper Business E-mail Etiquette will allow you to do just that!
Yes YOU Too Can Learn How To Use Business
Email Etiquette To WOW Your Contacts With Ease!
Put your best foot forward when using technology! Show you understand the nuances of how proper technology use can lend to being perceived as professional and technology savvy. Don’t let your lack of e-mail etiquette have potential customers hitting the delete button! Get the latest 2015 info and leap ahead of your perceived competitors!